Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Want to abort. Used Gynococide tablets. Help

Dear sir Hello I want to abort 2 month baby because I have family problem I also this is a crime but I dont have other way I also used gynococide 2 tableb but I not got any result in this area any Doctor no want to do this work I spend 2 week with more doctors but they afraid I said if Leave this abortion maybe it cause of killed of woman now I want from a Doctor to write me prescribtion of by two catagories markiting Name of drugs and formulla thanks I waiting for your quick answer to rescue more peaple
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  501
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello asccgroup1,

Aborting a two month old baby is not a big issue for doctors as you have mentioned..But it cannot be prescribed online as it requires direct supervision by a doctor sometimes it may require some procedures to be done to abort, so its better to consult a trained doctor for your own safety...
With regards,
Answered: Wed, 19 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor