Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Want the name of good doctors for neck pain with cervical spondylitis

hi my name is nitu dawre and i have bad neck pain ... and cervical spondylosis .. i want good doctor to help me out mumbai
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  260
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Welcome to healthcare magic forum
Cervical spondylosis is a age related disorders. The plan of treatment can be divided into 3 fraction- 1 - need to manage the pain. In this regards proper homeopathy remedies according to symptoms (not just R-11) will be prooved very helpful. 2- supplementation of calcium and phosphorus in homeopathic preparation, 3- some physiotherapeutic neck exercise. This package will be helpful
For detail you can contact at
visit - ;
Thank you
Answered: Fri, 24 Jun 2011
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist Kartikey Chaudhari's  Response
HI!You can go for Isometric neck exercise and also for modalities like TENS.You will get great relief from this.IF you have more query then you can ask me without hesitation.
Answered: Sat, 25 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor