Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Want sarcoidosis specialist in bangalore

My youngest sister is diognised as sarcoidosis patient. I want to know the address / phone of the specialist for curing the above desease in bangalore please she is 52 years
Asked On : Thu, 12 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  333
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear Prema!Thank you for choosing health care magic. I can understand your concern. Sarcoidosis will be treated by Rheumatologists usually. I advise you to visit Rheumatologist from any reputed hospital in Bangalore. You can go through the panel of doctors in our Healthcare magic website and try to contact them. Hope this helps. Do not hesitate to ask any further questions.
Answered: Thu, 12 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor