Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Want refill for Norco for arthritis and scoliosis. What can I do?

I just moved from Las Vegas to Oahu. And I have a refill for norco 7.5 in Las Vegas but I am unable to refill it due to some kind of Hawaii doctors license that won t honor out of state narcotics. I ve seen a few different doctors and they won t switch my mainland prescription to a Hawaii prescription so that I can get my refill. The medication is for my arthritis and scoliosis . And I m at a loss at what to do. All the doctors I ve seen including the doctor at the ER won t help me. What can I do?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  27
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Rheumatologist 's  Response
Dear Sir ,

It is important that your doctor writes the prescription again as it is a narcotic drug .

Dr. Shruti
Answered: Mon, 26 May 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor