Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Want good pyschiatric for emotional and neurological treatment

Hi, I am looking for India s top & best Psychiatric, for my brother s treatment at emotional and neurological (specially brain-functions-failure to use natural-brain-process & body-control/functions through brain) level immediately at urgent basis to save his life. He is in such condition in which he can t explain what he has been thought in his mind to tell the doctor about his own problems to get a treatment, so I am looking a top & best expert who could enter his brain by hypnotism and could note/check all the thoughts stored from the last 10 years frequently (along with related sketches if needed), before deciding/fixing a entire treatment strategy and before starting his treatment. If someone can suggest a reliable foundation/Charity or NGO to provide a completely free of cost treatment, so that would be a hugely great for our family & specially for my brother s life. I am eagerly & deadly waiting for a so much deep supportive & cooperative response from your side. Ashish Sharma.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  283
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Psychiatrist 's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Public Forum

As a family member, I can understand your concern. Your primary duty is to bring him in treatment. Nature of treatment left to the psychiatrist, as it will depend on nature of illness.

You can visit NIMHANS Banglore or any government medical college with hospital for adequate treatment. In psychiatry cases regular attention is needed, so prefer place nearby your home.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Wish you Good Health.

Dr. Ashish Mittal
Answered: Wed, 7 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor