Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Want anti-anxiety drug. Tried Franxit and Alprax

hi iám a female of 32 years. married from past 12 years and well settled with two kids. having a wondreful husband and a nice job. suddenly a man come into my life and i dont know how i got so attached with him. we both were ready to leave our family. but suddenly he cheated me a nd went off...iám not coming out of it...My heart beats very fast, i miss him and not able to concentrate any where...pls prescribe a anti anxiety drug where my mind is at an ease... i ve tried with franxit and alparx but nothing is working..his thoughts haunt me all the time..Plz help.
Mon, 22 Oct 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response

welcome to health care magic

Relax and don't worry.

As per your description you have depressive and anxiety features for which you should consult a psychiatrist so that you can easily get out of it

Treatment available are
1) Medication
3)Relaxation exercises like deep breathing, yoga or meditation

Secondly, you should talk the matter with someone (a friend)and let your thoughts ventilate

Good Luck

I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Syed Husnain Sohail's  Response
hi,as you have written about your kids and wonderful husband,try to enjoy life with your you are in traumatic phase of cheating from your love,but I am sure you can fight this phase with your will power and is advised that during free time try to mix with others in office and while you are at home,give maximum time to your family and to your favourite hobby.if complains persist and you can not afford to wait then see some psychiatrist for help.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor