Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Walking problem due to bone tb or cancer

Hi, what to do when it's not clear From MRI for Bone TB Or Bone Cancer? And also please tell me the hospitals in Noida or ghaziabad for the same problem? And if Narinder Mohan Hospital, MohanNagar has the doctors for this problem?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Aug 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  280
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
Bone TB or cancer is best picked by a biopsy which can be done under CT scan. However the pickup rate may be low and lot of clinical judgement may also be required. As it would be unethical to comment on hospital, or favour a doctor, please check this with your friends.
Take care
Answered: Fri, 2 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor