WHAT DO IT MEAN WHEN ONE HAS AN ITCHY PENIS ?

WHAT DO IT MEAN WHEN ONE HAS AN ITCHY PENIS THAT SEEMS TO BE COMING INTERNALLY
Wed, 27 Apr 2011
Dear Friend,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.

Itching penis is usually caused by fungal infection.

You need to get antifungal local application.

Consult a doctor

hi iam 73 yrs old i have ichiy pinus on my head ican not have sex with my wife when i have it it gets to ichy i get up from bed 3/4 times to the badroom i read on the comptuor i might havetrichomoniasis it say to get from my doctor tinidazole what do u say is that 4 me i realy dont have a doctor

i am 31 years old. when i was 7 or 8 i had an operation to bring down an undescended testicle. i have lived with this my whole life but it seems to be getting worse and more painful as i get older. my right testicle hangs normal, inches from my penis shaft. my left testicle is basically right on the base of my penis shaft, and seems to have gotten closer and tighter with age. because the wiring of my testicle is so short it curves my penis to the left, and i think it has kept me from reaching my full potential since the left side is so tight. When i get erect the more excited and blood engeorged i get my left testicle pulls back inside of me and to the left of my penis shaft. this is very painful and i dont remember it being so painful or if it even pulled inside of me when i was younger and first became sexually active. what should i do?

i have white spots on my penis i mean when i say that i am black and some part of my penis skin is really white i dont know if the masturbation has caused it by the way it is not itchy it has no problem other than very embarrassing so tell me please if it can be removed i have a lot around the neck of my penis where i stroke it

Recent questions on  Autoimmune disease

I have a dry itchy patch on my right hip and on the back of my neck that has been there for almost a year...it started during a stressful time and will not go away! I have been to the doctor, who diagnosed it as psoriasis, prescribed steroids/creams...It cleared up some on my neck but there is still a small spot there...the place on my hip really bothers me, as it is only getting bigger! It is now as round as a tennis ball in diameter. It itches and will not go away...please help!

Hi, I have had mycosis fungicides for nearly 25 years. I have used nitrogen mustard, total body, accutane and interferon injections but now only use methotrexate which keeps skin lessons away. The past 10 years I have been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, autoimmune disease, sjogrens, fibromalasia along with many infections mostly in the lungs. I feel horrible most of the time and the very worst upon waking in the morning so much so I dread going to sleep. I need help but don t know where to turn

yes thank you. My husband a 43 y.o. male has been hospitalized a second time noe within the last 3 months. the first time they DX him with guillian barre syndrome. they treated with IVIG for 5 consecutive days and then he remained in hospital a total of 9 days until he could walk and then was discharged. this time, s/s started the same as before. N/T in bilateral feet that migrated quickly up to knees and then tohips and then to elbows and wrists. Then intense burning ache in the joints that followed the same progression. MRI show lesions in the brain, none in spinal cord or brain stem. Lumbar puncture showed only elevated proteins (67). they checked for lymes, encephalitis, meningitis.ets... The first time in Novenmber he last all pheripheral reflexes. This time they sre dull only at this point. I am concerned that they are missing something. My husband states the pain is 9/10, and the only meds that help are Neurontin and toradol. Narcotocs and muscle relaxers do not help at all. We questioned CIDP, MS, transverse myelitis, and they have no answers. They havedone another MRI of brain and brain stem/ neck area. We do not know the results yet, and they are questioning whether or not to do another lumbar puncture... I have requested west nile test and tey just ignore me...I have been an RN for 24 years as well.

I have been noticing tiny bubbles in my urine for the past couple of weeks. During this time, I ran out of my blood pressure meds and went about 8 days before getting the refill. During that time I gained about 8 lbs water weight. My hands and feet were swelling and also in the am my eyes were very puffy. At the end of the day I really had no ankles due to the swelling there. I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, however it does not explain my blood work which showed the blood antigens were high and also the inflamation. At first they thought I had Lupus, but not enough symptoms to confirm, so I was told that I do not have lupus but I do have fibromyalgia. Since then I have noticed on a couple of occations that I have had ranauds symptoms in my toes. I have also noticed a very faint redness across my nose and in my cheek area under my eyes, but no redness around my eyes (I kinda look like a racoon with white eyes). I am currently taking Lyrica and Cymbalta along with my Lisinopril/Hctz. I guess my question is could this new symptom with the bubbles in the urine be an indicator that I do have Lupus?

i have been gone through the medical healthch check-up.I need your input over the attached reports. Please answer the following of my concerns : 1. What could be the reason for TSH . 2. It is always hereditary or could be developed anytime in...

Dear Dr. Ditah, THANK YOU for asking me how I am doing, as I do have several follow questions for you Here goes: 1. I have believed for some time now that I have some form of inflammation or infection in the area of my eye cage and forehead. This...

I have low body temperature, and am concerned that my thyroid may be not working optimally. My TSH is 4.13. If I reduce the stress in my life, will my thyroid bounce back ?