WHAT DO IT MEAN WHEN ONE HAS AN ITCHY PENIS ?

WHAT DO IT MEAN WHEN ONE HAS AN ITCHY PENIS THAT SEEMS TO BE COMING INTERNALLY
Wed, 27 Apr 2011
Dear Friend,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.

Itching penis is usually caused by fungal infection.

You need to get antifungal local application.

Consult a doctor

hi iam 73 yrs old i have ichiy pinus on my head ican not have sex with my wife when i have it it gets to ichy i get up from bed 3/4 times to the badroom i read on the comptuor i might havetrichomoniasis it say to get from my doctor tinidazole what do u say is that 4 me i realy dont have a doctor

i am 31 years old. when i was 7 or 8 i had an operation to bring down an undescended testicle. i have lived with this my whole life but it seems to be getting worse and more painful as i get older. my right testicle hangs normal, inches from my penis shaft. my left testicle is basically right on the base of my penis shaft, and seems to have gotten closer and tighter with age. because the wiring of my testicle is so short it curves my penis to the left, and i think it has kept me from reaching my full potential since the left side is so tight. When i get erect the more excited and blood engeorged i get my left testicle pulls back inside of me and to the left of my penis shaft. this is very painful and i dont remember it being so painful or if it even pulled inside of me when i was younger and first became sexually active. what should i do?

i have white spots on my penis i mean when i say that i am black and some part of my penis skin is really white i dont know if the masturbation has caused it by the way it is not itchy it has no problem other than very embarrassing so tell me please if it can be removed i have a lot around the neck of my penis where i stroke it

Recent questions on  Autoimmune disease

Hi, I was diagnosed with salmonella infection in July. The salmonella infection was off high range , i took the antibiotics and recently in september did an Full Abdomen Ultra sound which was clear , Stool test which indicated No Blood / Mucus / WBC / Infection in the stool and a blood test in which everything was clear ESR was in normal range and WBC were in normal range. but i have a deficiency of Vitamin D which came to 14. I losted weight from 71 Kg to 63 Kg from July- sep but in the past few days my weight is now constant as i am taking food now. I still have pain in my stomach / Mumbling sounds / Pain on the sides espically right side. My question is that is this normal and will it go with the passage of time or is it some other disease known as Crohn s disease or Irritable bowl sybdrome or is it to do something with my vitamins.

I was diagnoised with crohns disease 10 years ago I was taking endocort and pentasa when I take the endocort it makes me feel real bad with side affects I took a ct skin and it said I have thicking of the ilieum what would be the best medicine to take if I have it in my small intestine? and sooner or later would I have to have surgery is it ok to drink wine or even couple of beers occasionaly.

I recently just switched to a gluten free diet despite testing negative for celiac disease because my intestinal issues were so severe I thought I could possibly have gluten sensitivity still. But yesterday when I had a BM, I noticed the tissue was light pink after wiping. In the past my internal hemoroids would be bright red blood. What could this be?

My body temp is 35.1 , I ve had sickness n diarhea for over a week now, however I do have Crohn s disease but that s been ok of late, and I m on a fodmap diet for chrons/ ibs which has decrease my bowel movements n vomiting whilst I ve been started over 7weeks ago but I feel like I m burning up and worried bout the low body temp

i have been gone through the medical healthch check-up.I need your input over the attached reports. Please answer the following of my concerns : 1. What could be the reason for TSH . 2. It is always hereditary or could be developed anytime in...

Dear Dr. Ditah, THANK YOU for asking me how I am doing, as I do have several follow questions for you Here goes: 1. I have believed for some time now that I have some form of inflammation or infection in the area of my eye cage and forehead. This...

I have low body temperature, and am concerned that my thyroid may be not working optimally. My TSH is 4.13. If I reduce the stress in my life, will my thyroid bounce back ?