WBC and RBC levels are high, Blood flow during urination, no pain. Advise?

Dear Sir.... have my wife's Urine Routine results / 33 yrs age...... Albumin - Urine is +ve ; Sugar Urine is Nil ; WBC/HPF is Numerous ; RBC/HPF is Numerous ; Epithelial/HPF is 1-2 ; She has high pain while urinating, esp. towards the end. Also a lot of blood is flowing during urination, more towards the end. No pain normally. Earlier, she had bouts of lower abdomen pain few times for a couple of days and then it disappears - few times in the last 1 year. please advise - if it is justa stone case or something more serious to go for a check up. Roy
Mon, 5 Aug 2013