Vulvar Lichen Sclerosis not responsing to clobetasol propionate. Any alternative treatment like prednisone, platelet plasma injection and stem cell would be useful?

I have vulvar Lichen Sclerosis that is not responding to Clobetasol Propionate 2X/daily treatment. I am interested in possible alternative treatments such as short-term Prednisone , as well as injection of PRP ( Platelet-rich plasma ) and stem cells in site. Do you have any up-to-date information regarding either of these treatments? I am feeling frantic with the constant pain, and worry that the condition will morph into cancer. Please help!
Mon, 19 Aug 2013