Vibration of hand. What can I do to overcome this situation ?

i am 23 years old, height 5 feet 6 inch and weigh 56kg.i am facing a problem of vibration of the body since i was 10 year of age. i never take it seriously now i am facing big problem due to this. i think this is due to the nervousness because of vibration of my hand my hand writting is so dulty. i am feeling very bad, i dont know what can i do to overcome this situation. i am sorry if this issue does not seem realistic, but the subject/title was my theory as to what s wrong with me. please help, to anyone who replies, and please try to be polite when posting, as this is a real issue i am having.
Wed, 19 Aug 2009
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
Hey, Do now feel low about your hand writing, How about your other activities? Were you injured and go to this state? My uncle too has this kind of problem of swinging all the body, it happened after an accident and injury to neck. It did not disappear completely but controlled to large extent. He used few medicines from head doctor and he got good support from the family and friends. emotionally strong. You should be too.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
Have you got a thyroid test done ?shaking of hands can be caused by thyroid disorders as well.meet a doctor and ask him about this.If it is due to thyroid problem, it can be cured in some time.
Rajesh's  Response
This may be weak Nervous system and interference in smooth flow of neurotransmitter. Please do yoga,Pranayam and Baayam specifically practice the nerve Exercises daily . of Baba Ramdevs. and then tell me.