Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Very hard fleshy bump seen in palm, itchy, causing discomfort. What should I do?

I have a few tiny very very hard flesh colored bumps on the palm of my hand . Sometimes I don t feel any kind of discomfort, but occasionally they get mildly itchy. I have gotten these very infrequently throughout my adult life(I am currently 42) and i usually picked them off(I m a picker ) and then that would be the end of it for a long while. But, now these particular ones keep growing won t go away this time and I have had them for almost a year.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  15
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General Surgeon 's  Response
Apr 2013
Hi and welcome to HCM. Thank you for your query.

It is hard to say what it is without seeing it,but it can be caused by infectious disease, allergies or benign skin lesions. YOu should see dermatologist and do further tests or biopsy to establish right diagnosis. Then it can be managed on right way by surgical removal, topical treatment or cryotherapy.

Wish you good health. Regards
Answered: Thu, 6 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor