Vertigo, motion sickness, rapid eye movements. Prescribed Meclizine

For the past 6 months or so I have been experiencing sudden episodes of vertigo/ motion sickness with short rapid eye movements. My PCP said it was motion sickness and prescribed Meclizine PRN. In the beginning the episodes came maybe once every 2-3 weeks and lasted for about 30 minutes. Now it happens atleast 2-3 times a week and lasts for an hour or two. I usually get real nauseated, dizzy, weak, and have a headache . I take my medicine as soon as the attack happens. Then afterwards i go back to normal as if nothing ever happened. the REM is usually at sudden, random times, usually while reading.
Fri, 11 Oct 2013