Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Vertigo disease due to my ear

hello, im rizwan from pakistan age 43. im in vertigo disease due to my ear since 10 years,now i want to treatment seriously,doctors of pakistan says that u should go to england or usa,but i can`t afford so i could not do so. i feel headach all the time. plz tell me how can i make my health good. even my victim ear has been defaulted. thnx ,for ent doctors.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jun 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  456
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Please explain your vertigo in detail:
1. Does your head spin or is it only imbalance?
2. Does it occur on change in position?
3. How long does an attack last?
4. Is it progressively increasing?
5. Do you have any other symptoms besides headaches?
6. Do you have any warning signs before an attack?
7. Do you have decreased hearing or is it normal?
8. Do you hear tinnitus or noises?
9. Have any tests been done earlier. Can you write down the results?
10. Any other relevant history, disease, treatment or medications?
Answered: Wed, 2 Jun 2010
ENT Specialist Dr. Puneet Maheshwari's  Response
Hi, welcome to health care magic,

First of all i want to clear that , you need immediate treatment, just consult a good ENT surgeon.

You are suffering from Unsafe CSOM, n it is complicating most probably. U need immediate Micro ear surgery.

Please dont wait even for day.


Answered: Sun, 8 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor