Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Vegetarian, prescribed with jocare c for male pattern baldness. Any other suitable alternative?

hello doctor i am 19 years old. i am prescribed xtin forte and jocare c for male pattern baldness . i am a vegetarian so i cannot take jocare c . can you suggest me some alternative for it as all which i found have same gelatin capsule shell . also i am prescribed to take itaspor . i has the same problem . please suggest some suitable alternative. also tell me that will i get results from above prescription or i will have to take finax after 1-2 years . thanks
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  140
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query.

You have been prescribed a good medication

Instead of jocare you can use tab androanagen,

Also apply minoxidil lotion.

This will give you relief.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you
Answered: Fri, 2 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor