Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Varicose testicle surgery done. Problems with fertility. On tamofem. Sufficient?

hello am a guy have 35 years old. I had done allrady a sergery for vericose testical in 2009 till now my fertility isnt good the total nember of spermenet is 70 melion and abnormal is 80% and the activitety in 40% per first houre I dont have any other problem I had taken as treatement course Tamofem 500mg pargen 5000 and selinium ace
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  15
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query. Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have what is called as Terratozospermia meaning there by sperms are abnormal .
Though you have undergone surgery for varicocele it is only improves sperm count and morphology in 30 % of the patients.
Please consult qualified Infertility specialist to explore the possibility of pregnancy with the help of newly assisted reproductive techniques like IVF or ICSI .
Answered: Wed, 24 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor