Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Vaginal thrush, taking medicine, not cured. Solution?

hi my name is nikihta and i am suffering from vaginal thrush. i had some medicine before and after that my doctor asked me to take some more medicines. i am taking these medicines but again i have the same problem.what shud i do?
Asked On : Wed, 14 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  110
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to HCM,

You may use some antifungal vaginal mycostatin and apply antifungal cream locally.

You have to take oral antifungal tablet like Flucanozole 150 mg once in a week for 4 weeks.

You will be alright.

Keep local part clean and healthy.

Ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 14 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor