Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Vaginal problem

hello doctor, my problem is that my labia minora is hanging out from my vagina its aproximately 1 inch hanging downward than tha outer lip of the vagina, please tell me is it normal or should i see a doctor, im very hesitate to consult it with any one.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  306
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
Vaginal aesthetics.with the help of Plastic surgery the looks of the vagina can be improved.It needs trimming of the overhang of the labia and can be done as outpatient surgery and you do not neee is not very expensive.
Dr Prakash Chhajlani. M.S.,M.Ch.
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon.
Ganga Jamuna Apartment,South Tukoganj.
Near Nath Mandir.Indore.452001.India
Tel.O & R. 91-731-2511411/12. R.2366588. Appointments:0731 2511411- 10.30-7 pm
Web site:,
Answered: Tue, 28 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Avinash A's  Response
welcome to hcm..
how old are u? are u married? and since when do u have this problem? after having intercourse the soft tissues will be flabby which is u have any pain or discharge? consult your doc as only a examination will help u..
Answered: Tue, 28 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
if the size of labia minora is bigger and fatty ,
it is possible to have hanging it out from vagina ,away or downward from outer lip of the vagina
so dont worry ,u have no problem.
Answered: Tue, 28 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor