Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Vaginal pain, burning, fordyce spots on vaginal lips, reddish vagina, swelling. STD?

Respected madam/ sir, I want to tell that i have a vaginal problems since 3-4 months. Whenever my period got finished, up to 4-5 days i feel lot of pain inside my vagina just like something is burning inside. And during that time its get pimples outside of vagina and fordyce spots on inner lips of vagina. Due to those pimples and fordyce, entire vagina looks reddish and i feel too much itching and burning pain. After that, the inner part of vagina starts getting wet and swell . I feel too much burning pain whenever i go for bathroom/pee. This is very painful and generally it begin after periods only. Please let me know if this is any serious problem/ STD . And also suggest me some good medicine.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  457
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thank you for asking HCM
I have gone through your query.Fordyce spots are harmless.I usually advise ointments containing tretinoin multivitamins and recommend them to take lot of green veggies garlic and avocado.Your vaginal lips swelling is most likely bartholinitis.I advise my patients for this with antibiotics and also recommend to use intimate wash regularly to normalize vaginal bacterial flora and PH and there by prevent getting further infections.Hope this may help you.
Let me know if you have any further query.
Answered: Wed, 28 May 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor