Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Vaginal pain after having intercourse. Should I go to doctor?

Hi I had rough intercourse on Saturday morning and have been in pain for the past couple of days although the pain has decreased significantly I had pain on the outside of my vagina as well as about 1 centimetre into the vagina so if I pull my labia up you can see that it looks like a cut and it is still raw but it is now an off white creamy colour that is about half a centimetre in size it hurts but from yesterday to today the pain has decreased a lot. Should I go to the doctor to have it checked out? I have no discharge and my urine is not cloudy or anything it's just an uncomfortable feeling and pain that I am walking around with. What should I do?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  10
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
It seems that due to rough sex there might be having some bruises,minor cuts and local swelling due to infection.
Apply antibiotic cream locally.
Now as it started improving, wait for few days to have complete healing.
Afterwards if you get any problem, you may require oral antibiotic medicine for 3-5 days.
Keep local hygiene proper.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Wed, 26 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor