Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Vaginal pain. History of UTI. Solution?

My vaginal area has hurt very badly for the past couple of days now. I haven't had sex in about two weeks. It didn't start hurting until the past couple of days, not since I had sex. There is no discharge. There is no itch. Just a Burning pain. The only thing that relieves it for short period of time is gold Bond powder. But the pain returns very quickly. I was planning on waiting until Monday to call my gynecologist. Throughout my lifetime I have had chronic UTIs. This just may be another one. But do you think it could be something more serious? It's Saturday today, should I seek help before Monday?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello friend,
Thank you for posting your query through Healthcare magic. You can go to your regular gynaecologist as per the appointment. But I suggest you to stop applying the external powder, because that may not be good for the tissue.
I am a Homoeopath giving you some different thoughts. You have history of several episodes of UTI in the past and I also believe this to be another such episode. It is not another very serious condition than UTI.
I invite you to think for a while why you are not getting relieved from this chain of episodes of UTI and again got another one now. You get them very often because your immunity is in no way improved by the treatment method you are following. For any infection to get, there should be two aspects: one, that of the germs and two, the host aspect. That means only if you are susceptible to get the infection, the disease causing organism can affect you. If you are getting infections and that too often, it means your immunity or resistance to the infection is very poor and so you get the disease.
A treatment by anti biotic may control the infection for time being. Next time, when you get the same infection, the virulent bacteria might have become stronger and then the doctor may have to try another stronger antibiotics. Remember that all these antibiotics are harmful not only because they develop resistance to the bacteria but also cause your immunity to go down to make you more prone to develop diseases of more serious nature.
Therefore you have to make a rethinking about the method of getting treatments for your disease. An ideal treatment has to help your immunity to go up during treatment instead of making it worse or poorer.
I can confidently recommend Homoeopathy as a treatment of this category. Therefore you have to approach an expert Homoeopathic Physician at the earliest not only to cure your present pain of vaginal area but also to prevent any further such recurrence in future. A rightly chosen genetic constitutional remedy for you will keep you free from all other diseases about which you have not even mentioned, because Homoeopathy treats YOU and not your organs.
You can get back to me for Homoeopathic treatment through the premium follow up question facility of Healthcare magic.
With Best Wishes,
Dr C. J. Varghese
Answered: Wed, 16 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor