Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Vaginal lip has bump. Used hot water. Will it affect pregnancy?

I have a bump under my skin on my left upper lip of my vagina that I have never seen or have before, it s very difficult for me to get comfortable, sit, stand, and walk cause it s very painful. It hurts even more when I touch it, but when I put warm-hot water on it or warm cloth to compress it, it s not that bad. I just need to know what is it, will it affect my pregnancy, the treatment, and what was the cause that occur this to happen?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  48
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern and looking to the history given here I could say that this could be lymph node and this condition need to be differentiate with Bartholin's cyst, and for that the clinical examination is must, meanwhile this can be treated with Tab Ibuprofen 400 mg three times in day, have a nice day.
Answered: Tue, 5 Aug 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor