Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Vaginal itching, yellow discharge, swollen. What should I do?

Hello I have been experiencing vaginal discomfort for 3 days now... It s itches a lot and I m having a dry yellowish discharge .. It feels like is swollen but I took a look and it looks normal! The first day it was just sore and my clitoris was a little swollen but I think now is going back to normal.. But the itching continues.. I am a virgin and 2 days ago my boyfriend performed oral sex and also fingered me.. I am scared it is some sort of irritation or a inflammation from his hands like a bacteria or something.. Today it feels a little better it didnt itch the whole day but the discharge continues.. it itches more often at night.. could it also be from pubic hair? What should I do? Will it go away on its own? Or should I go to a doctor?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
Vaginal itching and discharge is usually due to yeast infection of vagina. Since this followed after oral sex and fingering, it could be also due to bacterial infection. Since the inflammation is decreasing hopefully it will get settled of itself. If itching and discharge remains persistent for a week, consultation with a physician is advisable.
Hope this answers your question
Answered: Thu, 11 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor