Vaginal itching treatment during pregnancy

Iam having slight white discharge from the time i have become pregnant. From 2 days i started having itching in my private parts. Is this any thing to be concerned. I take lot of care, and keep it clean, but still i am having lot of itching. What to do for this?
Wed, 9 Dec 2009
's  Response
Itching in the vaginal region is very important, need to be treated as soon as possible, the infection can spread high up, this can cause abortion of the baby so. so its better to get examined and do the test as soon as possible.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

Having discharge inpregnancy is normal i was told when i was pregnant, but the itching you need to see why it is there, report to your doctor.

tabassum's  Response
may be it is due to infection be carefull it will lead to abortion if proper care is not taken