Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
129 Doctors are Online

Vaginal burning and pain during intercourse.

Hi, When having sex with my GF, she finds it very hard to take my penis inside. I hurts her a lot and gives her a burning sensation even inserting my finger. Is it due to less lube? I tried a water soluble lube for the purpose but in vain. Her vagina dries out very soon. Its the first time she would be taking in. And she seems very uncomfortable with the girth of my penis. The question is she wants it, but without the pain. How could the pain be reduced? Are there any pills for that or any specific lube to be used during the initial periods? She says to get it in after getting drunk as she lose her consiousness after few and thinks it won't hurt much as she won't feel the pain. However, I dont want to, but is it the right way. She feels she is physically unfit. Should I get her to consult a doc directly or you would suggest something better? Please help, it dippresing for both of us.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Apr 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  1125
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

If it better you take her to doctor for consultation. She probably needs a physical examination done

Answered: Mon, 26 Apr 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor