Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Vagina is very tight. How to treat this?

I am 22 years unmarried girl from Bangalore,Karnataka. I have a problem in sex. My hole is very tight,not even single finger is going inside.I am really worried about my future life. Fortunately, I am lucky i got good life partner, he understood my problem and told to consult doctor . He is very supportive regarding this matter.Please suggest me a doctor in Bangalore in Karnataka who can solve my problem.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  83
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
true tightness of vagina is found rarely. mostly the condition is vaginismus which is a psychosomatic condition - temporary spasm due to stimulation of sex organs or due to fear/underlying fear of sex. just relax and proceed slowly during act, be cool, the problem will go. If it does not, consult a gynec.
Answered: Mon, 27 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor