Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

VSD and its closure during childhood, have breathing problem, 2D echo showed RA dilated, Mild tricuspid regurgitation. How can I fix this?

hi mr.doc, i am vinoth, i had vsd @ age of 4 yrs and at that time itself operation was carried out for the vsd closure. last week i had breathing problem then i went to cardiologist and he adviced me to take 2 D Echo and as per the result it was mentioned as RA/RV dilated , mild tricuspid regurgitation, mild PaH. But he told me not to worry about this remarks. hence please tell me how to normalise these conditions and also please tell me why this mild abnormal condition happened for me?? also now i am having prolong belching after taken food around 30 to 60 minutes from food taken. please reply me what are the things that i have to be followed for healthier life...
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  43
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cardiologist 's  Response
Dear Sir
Thanks for your query to us.
There is something missing in your report because mild TR with mild PAH can not cause RA/RV dilatation. Either they are not dilated or there is a cause which was not picked up on ECHO. I would like you to discuss it out with your echocardiographer and cardiologist both.
For stomach problems discuss with your internist. Try to avoid drinking water with meals.
Answered: Fri, 5 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor