Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Uterus tuberculosis, lymph node on neck. On antioxidants. Treatment?

Hello Doctor, The patient is my younger sister. Age: 26 yrs. she is detected with Uterus Tuberculosis , should i test for it ? I have 4 years old daughter who is always with her. 4 years before she had lymph on her neck but that time Dr gave Antioxidant treatment After that the lymph had gone. Now i m worried for my daughter & myself too.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  159
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Your sister has uterus tuberculosis she should take treatment they can have Infertility problems.But this type of tuberculosis is not transmitable. Usually TB of lung is infective but any one can get this infection .If you live in such area where TB is endemic and common so one must take far as daughter is concerned is she Vaccinted by BCG which is protective against TB.
Answered: Tue, 21 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor