Uterus problem and lower back pain

How is lower back pain and problem in the uterus related?
Mon, 23 Apr 2012
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,  
Hi, Uterus problem is often related to low back pain. Infection or fibroid (tumour) of the uterus may cause dull refered pain. I suggest you to consult a gynaecologist to rule out any uterine disorder and if no problem there. Consult an Orthopaedic surgeon. Wish you good health. Dr. Narendra.

travis's  Response
As the nerves suppying uterus are originated at lumbosacral region of spine, any uterine pathology like fibroid or adenomyosis which leads to stretching of uterus, causes backache.
revathi's  Response

hi

since 7monhs iam suffering from back ache before my periods starts .and pain automatically stops after my periods start