Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Using Warticon for reoccuring genital warts, genital area bruised and painful, cannot afford a doctor. What to do?

Hi, I am 20 years old and in a full time relationship for almost 2 years. 8 months ago i was diagnosed with chlamydia , It was treated and since then have been in the clear from that with a recent STI test (2 months ago) with an all clear from the doctor from chlamydia or anything else. 2 months after though, I noticed 2 small skin-tag like things appear, I once again consulted my doctor where I was told they were gentile warts . In turn, i was prescribed Warticon 0.15%and used it as instructed; twice a day for 3 days with a 4 day break for 4 weeks. The warts then disappeared but a few months later they reappeared where I consulted the doctor once again. I was told to take the Warticon again, which I used for another month they disappeared but have once again reappeared. As i am currently abroad and cannot afford a doctor I have continued to use the Warticon cream. This time though, there has been some serious irritation. It started with strong smelling discharge and irritation. As I mentioned I have recently been checked for STI s and have not got any and have not slept with anyone other than my boyfriend who has also been tested and is in the clear. The irritation then progressed and i stopped applying the Warticon, second day into applying it. My vulva (I believe is opposite my clitorus, at the bottom). Anyway, this area is EXRTREMELY bruised and painful. It is also swollen, red and burning. As well as the pain, where I cannot sit comfortably, there appears to be 2 sores located 1 in-between the two warts and one the opposite side of one. It is extremely painful and the one looks like a blister . I don t know what to do and cannot afford to visit a doctor where i am as it is very expensive. Help please!
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  501
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
welcome to HCM.the warts has got infected. you take acourse of antibiotic and wash the area and give hot compress. after acute stage passed and there is no pain. sonsult skin specialist and sergion. the with burn the area by low level electric herationasation. have good health
thank you.
Answered: Wed, 11 Jul 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor