Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Used the toilet in the lock up, rashes on penis, pain, no itching. Treatment?

I am a xxxxxx, I was arrested by the police and locked in their cell for one night, and I used thier latrine, I was released the following morning and on reaching my house I found out that I had something like rashes on my penis and now the stuff is paining me though it doesn t scratch ...plss tell me the drugs to take.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  24
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have acquired skin infection or allergic reaction over penis from the beddings in the prison.
It is difficult to make any comment without clinical examination.
Please consult qualified Dermatologist for evaluation. Take some anti allergic medication like Antihistamine Tab Avil after discussing with your family Physician.
Answered: Mon, 4 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor