Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Used penis pump. Bruise appeared at penis base. What can I do to get cure?

I had used a penis pump and got a major bruise on the bottom of my penis.... Also I have pain from my right testicle , as well as if I hold my penis up, it doesn t seem to lie right compared to the other one... I seen my family doctor and he said that the brusiing will eventually go away, and the pain is just from a bruised testicle.. It s been five weeks, and though I ve seen some improvement, the bruise is still there and I still have pain from my testicle, should I go back to the dr or just wait alittle longer and see if it subsidizes??
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  117
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
A check up is better.
Things that could help are
1. Scrotal support.
2. Ice application 15 minute session each, thrice daily for 10 days,
Best regards
Answered: Fri, 18 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor