Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Used liquid nitrogen to freeze a wart that caused blister. How to treat the growing blister ?

Should i do anything to treat a large blister on my finger? My family doctor used liquid nitrogen to freeze a wart on Tuesday morning, the 8 hours following the procedure a blister formed and grew bigger and bigger. it hasn t grown at all in the last 2 days, but it hasn t gone down in size yet? All i ve done so far is to gentle wash my hands with soap and water (warm not hot) I was told it should scab over in 2-3 days but its still a blister .. Do i need to do anything or just wait? AAAA
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  201
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend
Welcome to Health Care Magic

To do or not to do? - that is the question!
One should not meddle - open and exposed, it can invite infection.
Leave it alone - it is a question of time. It will heal by itself.

Take care
Wishing you speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Tue, 30 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor