Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Used herbal, allopathy and homeopathy medication to conceive. Have PCOD and hypothyroidism. Can I get pregnant?

Hi I have been married for 5.9 years.. My age is 32 and have no kids yet. planning for last four years. Used herbal , allopathy and homeo medicine , yet no improvement. Both tubes are patent. Mild PCOD and have hypothyroidism. Using Eltroxin 100 mg for thyroid. On clofert 100 mg this month. Please suggest if I can conceive.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, looking to the history given here, as I said pregnancy is more natural phenomenon than the physiological one, and that does not need any treatment only certain condition required and that are, presence of ovum, and sperm at the time of coitus or say coitus has to be done at the time of ovulation, take care and have a nice day.
Answered: Tue, 20 May 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor