Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Used hair removal cream on bikini line. Now burning. Should I avoid sex?

i used hair removal cream just now, on my labia/bikini line. i recently had thrush and think i might have still had some cuts or something from scratching because it burns so so much. i can t get out to the doctors because no one is here with the car and i live out of town. is there anything i can do to soothe it. i have a wet washer on it now but it burns sooo much. my boyfriend is also coming over later tonight..should i not have sex?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Dermatologist 's  Response
hi dear i know its too late to reply u, but may be my advice would help u for future. first of all never use a hair removal cream just after a thrush infection. and if u have such a rash in future use desonide gel, it ll provide u relief. so keep this gel with u. also if possible avoid sex in any irritant condition of the labia area.
Answered: Sun, 30 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor