Used candle wax for foreplay, small cut under clitoris, very tender. Treatment ?

Last night my S.O. and I had intercourse, but before hand we used candle wax for foreplay, but no where near my genitalia. Today I appear to have a small cut directly under my clitoris and am very tender. We are Monogamous, and so I think somehow the wax got down there and irritated me. How do I treat an irritated clitoris? Will it clear up just abstaining from sex or do I need a cream?
Tue, 8 Oct 2013
It seems that you might got some irritation on the part due ro candle wax or by doing some foreplay.
Clean the part with plane warm water.
apply antibiotic cream locally.
Avoid sex for few days.
keep local part clean and hygienic.
Ok and take care.