Hi Dear I am Dr Bilal and I am an Ophthalmologist
Welcome to Health Care Magic
I would like to answer your question and your satisfaction is my goal .
From the history given by you , the chest tightness
and breathlessness are a result of inhaling much chlorine bleach and not enough air as there might be poor ventilation . You have not mentioned the duration of exposure . You did the right thing as you moved outside for the fresh air and removed your contact lenses and rinsed your eyes . Actually , Lysol contain many harmful ingredients like denatured ethanol
, carbon dioxide , sodium hypochlorite or hydrogen peroxide
which can be harmful after inhalation .
I would suggest you to call a physician or poison control center immediately and meanwhile try to stay in the fresh air .
Wish you Good Luck .