Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Used Himcolin gel and testosterone hormone capsules for penis enlargement. Any other treatment?

Now I am 37 married and I have 2 child. when I was 14 year s old at that time my friend used to ply my penis one day after playing my penis swollen till 2 days I didn t said any body after that my penis shrunk as a child. I didn t visit to doctor because at that day I was reading in school and not like to say parrent. but when I became 21 year s I visited to dr. He prescribe me . testorone harmon capsul and Himcolin gel medicine I used till ! month but I didn t became satisfied with dr. because I wanted to get my penis size as before but that medicine didn t work in my body . Is there medicine to get my penis size as before
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  740
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
There is no medications or treatment that can increase the size of the penis. Dont get carried over by the advertisements. Even if you have a 1 inch penis after erection, you can have sex. And I am sure your penis size in erection is more than that.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, or want to further details about your query, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,
Kind regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
Answered: Tue, 31 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor