Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

197 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Use of susten

hello doctor, our doctor (gyn) prescribed susten vt 100 to my wife after seeing her scan report showing her egg gets ruptured. after one week she feels like some water like fluid comes from her vagina. she takes susten in the morning and she feels the fluid during late night. is this common while using susten. we are waiting for your answer. thank you doctor.
Mon, 2 May 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Susten is rightly prescribed by your doctor after follicular study report.The fluid you are saying is probably not due to Susten as the few occassionally seen adverse effect seen in some females are giddiness;skin reaction like acne;weight gain;menstrual irregularities;or even intermenstrual bleeding.So the fluid may be just a clear vaginal discharge and if there is no other symptom then i guess nothing to worry.If you are still worried please get examined by a Gynaec when she has such problems.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....