Use of becelac forte tablets during pregnancy

hi, can i know the use of becelac forte tablets during pregnancy?
Fri, 29 Apr 2011
Drug/Medication ,  
Medical Topics ,  
Hi chandana;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Becelac forte is a capsules containing vitamin-B12;calcium pantothenate ;folic acid;biotinand lactobacillus.It is a multivitamin with lactobacillus combination and is mainly used in antibiotic induced diarrhoea;diarrhoea due to intestinal disturbances and even as a multivitamin;and the folic acid and biotin helps in development of baby during pregnancy.So if your doctor has prescribed for any reason it is fine and will not harm you or your baby so you can take it safely.
Thanks