Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Urine test shows pus cells, have fever, abdominal pain, back pain. What diet to take?

Hi...i m having urine infection and i did urine test also and my doctor says tat there is pus cell found in my urine sample....actually i m under treatment now and its been 6 days i m suffering from this....i have fever, abdominal pain and back pain ....i feel so weak, and don t feel like eating anything i have no energy at all...what i want to ask u is that what diet can i take to get strong and better...
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
As its a clear picture of urinary tract infection, i advise you to drink plenty of water specially tender coconut and cranberry juice. These contain high potassium, and relieve your pain. You can have normal diet, avoid spicy and junk foods as these may cause added gastritis.
Thank you
Answered: Mon, 15 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor