Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Urine flows in drops, painful and redish urine. Is there any homeopathy treatment for this ?

Hello Dr. My father is 56 years old, having problem of urine track. He had gone through two operations related to track, such that track is not clear and some portion had been grown so have to remove through bionacular (Durbin) surgery . Our Dr. said that urine sack s intensity becomes low so urine resides in sack and flow became much slow and flows in drops only. Please suggest your opinion on this, what to do? Is there any home remmedy to grow urine flow and become problem free ? Is there any homeopathy treatment for this? Plz give suggestion.. He became helpless.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  196
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
It seems to be BPH
Start with Tab. Himplasia(Himalaya) (1-1-1)
Tab.Bangshil(Alarsin) (0-1-1) x 3mths
Answered: Mon, 28 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Rachel Indukuri's  Response
Hi! Welcome to Healthcare magic.

Your father is suffering from Benign Prostrate Enlargement. Homoepathically You can give him BM 153 ten drops in 1/4th glass of water thrice a day. half an hour before food. Incase you don't get that you can give him formula P ( bakson's company)

Good Luck!
Answered: Mon, 28 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Sajiv Srivastava's  Response
Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic,
May his Prostate Gland is enlarged or any grouth in meatus, Get him evaluated by homoeopath which medicine suit to your father,lots of medicine for incresing flow but without knowing full reason and histopathology report,no medicine sujested.For immediate relief go to the urologist,get catheterize.
Answered: Tue, 29 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor