Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Urinary tract infection, plenty of pus cells in urine, permanent cure?

hi i m a female of 28yrs old n recently married abt 3 months old i m getting urinary tract infection frquently and the urine test says having plenty of pus cells pls suggest me a permanent cure
Asked On : Sat, 17 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  172
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Gastroenterologist, Surgical 's  Response
This is a known phenomenon in the newly married women. It is caused by ascending infection during the act of intercourse. I would suggest you to douch the area especially after intercourse with plain water and make it dry. You should also start a short course of antibiotics like norflox for about 10 days.
Ensure that your partner also maintains good genital hygiene.
Answered: Tue, 8 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor