Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Urge to urinate, burns, blood clots, no periods. What could this be?

I constantly have the need to pee. When I do I don t pee a lot. When I pee it kind of burns and hurts. I am worry about the pain everytime I finish peeing. When I dry myself i see pinkish red on the paper toilet also tiny blood clos come I have been almost 3 day like this. I am waiting for my period but nothing. I am spotting when I pee and I have this pain sensation, what can it be ?
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  337
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Do you have history of kidney stones .
Kindly do a ultrasound scan ABDOMEN . It will give fool proof diagnosis of both your menstrual problem also.
Meanwhile drink plenty of fluids. Start taking NORFlox 400MG TABLETS 2 TIMES A DAY for 5 dAYS , lysr-D tablet 2 times a day for 5 dAYS , pantoprazole tablet 40 mg once morning for 5 dAYS before food.
Thank you
Answered: Tue, 31 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor