Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Upper stomach pain, dizziness on pushing it, burps with sour taste, chest heaviness. Reason?

Hi an he later after I ate my upper stomach hurt and when I push it down very mild I felt it hurts and makes me feel dizzy it s a weird feeling, I burp just very tiny sour taste on it... I can feel it hurts bad now and I never had this feeling before, I m having a hard time to breath and my chest feels heavy, I don t know whats wrong with I feel like I might need to go see doctor this moment, I m scared;(
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  182
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear Concerned.,

Thanks for writing to us.

You have not indicated what was the content of the food material.Definitely you have developed Gastroesophagits or a corrossive gastritis if you have developed it immediately after having food.

Kindly take for immediate first aid, Antacids/ Spasmolytics/Cold Sweet Yoghurt (Probiotics) if you have at home.There will be immediate relief for the time being.The above is only a first aid procedure.

Kindly consult a locally available doctor/gastro enterologist for further management.He may in all probabality admit you and advice you to undergo an upper GE endoscopy after your acute condition subsides.

Get Well Soon,

Best regards,

Dr Lt Cdr ASN Bhushan.
Answered: Thu, 15 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor