Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Upper lip tear due to accident. Surgery done, stitches, marks remain. Treatment to remove marks?

i am 29 years old male and 7 yrs ago i met with an accident and in that accident my upper lip cutted in two parts and doctor have jointed it through stiches and there the stich marks remains there and it looks like my upper lip have been jointed in the middle so i wanted to erase that joint mark on my upper lip .can u suggest me ??
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  193
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Arvind,
Thanks for query.
For your this complain plastic surgery is the best option.
After surgery you may get as good as normal upper lip.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 31 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor