Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Upper back pain, tightness in upper chest, nausea, feeling faint. Had C-section. Due to surgery?

I am a 23 year old female that had a c section 4 months ago (first child). On and off since he was a month old I have had upper back pains that lead to tightness in the upper chest/upper abdominal area.. would the surgery have anything to do with that? The chest pressure makes me sweat, and feel very nauseous and faint.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  116
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Spine Surgeon 's  Response
Diagnosis: Fibromyalgia & Reflux Oesophagiitis & Error in Metabolism
Treatment: It is not due to surgery per se. Take plenty of water & adequate salt in diet. During involution, take suitable supplements & in particular vit-D for minimum 6 weeks along with supportives & antacid gel preparation for ingestion. If no relief, get USG of abdomen done & sos endoscopy, consult gastroenterologist.
I wish you good health.
Dr. Vijaykumar Sadulwar,
Answered: Sun, 25 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor