Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Unsure if son swallowed superglue, developed chesty cough and temperature. Suggestions?

My son had a tube of superglue in his mouth but I'm not 100% sure as to if he swalled any or not? When I took it off him I made him drink... But since this he has developed a chesty cough and a bit of a temperature. He seems okay as hes still playing etc but is very clingy at the same time. Is there anything I need to do or should do?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response

Thanks for writing to health care magic.

What is his respiratory rate now?

Is he breathing fast?

These super glues have a very good at sticking the wrong things. I think it is better that your kid be examined by a doctor for the needful.

I also request you to keep your home child proof further to prevent such accidents from happening.

Hope this helps.
take care.
Answered: Sun, 14 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor