Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Unprotected sex with sex worker, mouth sores, no cuts on genitalia. Chances of contracting HIV?

Dear Dr, Ive been foolish enough to engage in an unprotective insertive oral sex with a hooker couple of months ago. There were no visible cuts or bruises on my genitalia during the process but im not sure if there any sores in her mouth. Whats my risk of getting HIV? i know it has been a couple of months but im starting to get really panicked right now. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  74
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.You have unprotected sex and oral sex with sex worker.Though you are sure that you had no cuts on your genitals It is very difficult to say whether you have acquired HIV or not .You have to get your blood examined for HIV at least thrice over a regular interval of three to six months to get it confirmed.
Answered: Sun, 25 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor