Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Unprotected sex with previous partner, loss of virginity. Medication to hide this fact?

i want to know if anyhow i can hide my virginity from my to-be husband!? i knw that i should be true to him, but if a lie can save me from the risk of losing him..why tell the bitter truth.. i lost my virginity last year, had a boyfriend but he dumped me! so...please help giving me some normal suggestions. i cant go for surgeries.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  76
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2013
thanks for your query.
Hymenoplasty is the only option which will restore your hymen to the condition it was in, before your first act of intercourse.
There are no medications for that.
Of course, the hymen is sometimes ruptured in virgins, even without intercourse, due to vigorous exercise, cycling, swimming or fingering during masturbation etc.
So do not panic about this, and in case your husband does ask about your lack of bleeding etc, you can counsel him this way.
Please concentrate on enjoying your married life, instead of living with past guilt
Take care.
Answered: Sun, 6 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor